Shop Replacement Parts

Need it out there? Find it here.

The RMA316 adapter tubes are designed to work with with Fieldpiece manometers to take the manometer tubes from 3/16" to 5/16" to fit inlet and outlet valves on various models of gas appliances.


Your Cart

Your cart is empty!

Related Parts